Energy Perfect Company Limited (EPCL) is founded on 5 January 2007 with paid-up capital of 20 million Baht. ECPL imports Bituminous Coal from Indonesia to sort out into requested sizes and sell to domestic and international customers.
EPCL’s current registered and paid up capital is 200 million Baht, with coal storing and aggregating plant in Sriracha, Chonburi and the 2nd plant in Bang-Pahan, Ayutthaya is being constructed.
- 18 February 2010, EPCL increased its registered capital again to Baht 200 million.
- On 13 December 2010, EPCL shareholders sold 99.99% shares to Energy Earth Public Company Limited (former Advance Paint and Chemical Thailand Public Company Limited) by swapping shares, which automatically make EPCL the subsidiary of Energy Earth PCL (EARTH). The mentioned activity was categorized as an indirect way of getting listed in the Stock Market (Back Door Listing), which resulted in the Company having to apply to The Stock Exchange of Thailand for an approval of trade resumption (Re-apply).
- September 2008, EPCL increased its registered capital to Baht 160 million.
- Founded on 5 January 2007, operated coal importing and distributing business with paid-up capital of Baht 20 million.
- April 2007, Sriracha plant was operational.
PT. TRI TUNGGAL PITRIATI registed in Indonesia on 17 December 2007 as CV. TRI TUNGGAL MANDITI (Partnership), changed to PT. (equals to Company Limited) and changed the name to PT. TRI TUNGGAL PITRIATI on 27 December 2010.
Currently, PT. TRI TUNGGAL PITRIATI has paid-up capital the amount of of USD 1,000,000 (about Baht 29.81 million), has 1 coal mining conscession with the reserve amount of 1.80 million tons, and 1 coal mining exclusive rights with the reserve amount of 5.60 million tons. The 2 mines together have approximately 7.40 million tons and the Company’s main office is located at Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.